1/12/17

Link List - January 2017


blue winter portraits


These links come a bit early in the month but I just read the best book ever and that is reason enough to share.

The book:  Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption  I've read several books on the death penalty,  justice system and race, but this was written with so much humanity, strength and compassion that I cannot recommend it enough.  

Meals I've loved this week:  Black Eyed Pea Curry and Coconut Broccoli Soup

Photographer I would like to learn more about: Kati Horna

I'm not one to share wildlife footage, but wow:  Iguana vs Snakes

Time to clear the clutter: Give Back Box.  While I'm not a huge fan of Goodwill, I am a fan of things not going in the trash.  I'll be sending another box today.


portrait in color

4 comments:

  1. Just bookmarked the coconut broccoli soup. Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice change and I was surprised the kids enjoyed it so much also.

      Delete
  2. Oops. Forgot to say I added the book to my TBR list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally made the soup. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete