10/29/16

Link List - October 2016

pumpkin photography black and white

With October wrapping up, I wanted to share a few tidbits from my month. I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween weekend!

These soups:
Tumeric Broth Detox Soup - Try the Middle Eastern Minestrone version!
Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup

This book:
The Night Circus

This interview (thanks Deb!)
Seth Godin: The Truth About Your Calling

This signed music tribute:
Andy Minero - Hear My Heart 

Film I'd like to see:
Tiny: The Life of Erin Blackwell

My new camera gear (you'll be hearing about this!):
Fuji X-T2 Body
Fuji 16-55 Weather Resistant Lens
Repeat: WEATHER RESISTANT!  Gah!

View previous link lists here.


2 comments:

  1. First, I'm glad you liked the soup well enough to share it. I thought it was tasty! Second, the interview with Seth Godin intrigues me and I'm going to watch it later. Third, the music video made me tear up. So awesome! I love how he incorporated visual representation of the sounds and wonder what Grace's reaction was to the whole thing. The big boys like Andy Mineo and I'm going to have them (and the other little Ws) watch it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had the soup a few times now! And I wondered if your boys listened to him.

      Delete