2/4/16

Link List - February 2016

Maryanne Gobble Photography
Hike in the Snow - February 2016


I'm really enjoying these monthly link lists.   I think lists are good for the creative mind and this month I'm all about getting organized.

I've been using the free version of Wunderlist and it's a welcome change from my scribbled notepaper everywhere.

I started my new list process after reading Making Ideas Happen.  It gave me a good productivity kick in the pants.

Another app I started this month is 1 Second Everyday.  I love the concept and can't wait to see my first month compiled into 30 seconds.

The funniest thing I've read this month is Crap Taxidermy.  The librarians at my local library set out their favorite books and we were rolling with laughter at this one.

Because I ate so much junk over the holidays I simmered down with a Winter Weekend Cleanse.

But the real food winner this month is the Quinoa Fiesta Enchilada Bake that we had last night.

I was honored to take part in The Chorus this month.

I've been having some issues with my blog format (sorry email subscribers!) and I'm thankful to have found a free collage template.  (Free only until 2/7/16)

Are you a subscriber to Adobe Creative Cloud?  If so, they rolled out free portfolios for artists this month.  I might make the switch later this year.

And a gift to myself this month was purchasing this print from Manuela Thames shop.  I can't wait to put it on my wall.


1 comment:

  1. That quinoa recipe looks awesome! Just bookmarked it and will be trying it later this month.

    ReplyDelete