9/1/15

Link List - September 2015


So I fractured my big toe.  Yup.  The day before my kids started school.  The day before my almost freedom.  I have about two weeks until my next planned adventure so I am taking it easy.  I may or may not be spending way too much time online.   But I'm into sharing, so let me link you up with the best of my diggings.

Coastal Sun, 2015

Laia Abril, The Epilogue.  I found this book in the library and almost tore out a page thinking it was a loose letter someone had left as a bookmark.  Really neat book design.

Calamityware:  Things could be worse.  I can think of a dozen people I want to gift these to.   Along with these sea monster notecards.

Free images.  Millions.  I foresee all future packing I do looking like this.

When You Give a Tree an Email Address 

Free National Park Passes for all the nations 4th graders and their families!

David Bonagurio: a new to me artist and I love what he is doing with 5x5 prints.

I had just ordered 5x5 prints of my own work with space to write in the margin.  I'm considering  this glass box to hold them in lieu or my next family album.

New prints in my shop!  I have a few 5x7's available in Lotka paper gift envelopes.  $20, free domestic shipping.

Letters of Note: Currently waiting to check this book out at my library.  I love this letter from Tom Hanks in the second book.

Seal Wants a Tummy Tickle:   I'm slightly obsessed with seals.

Fish Tacos:  Not complicated, but so good. I'm mostly vegetarian so my kids got a kick out of going to the meat counter for the first time in their lives.  They were so impressed that "they wrap it for you!"






2 comments:

  1. Letters of Note just went on my TBR list. Now to see if the library has it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up last night and was surprised to see it's an oversized book. There are big beautiful scans of the letters and then typed text. Really beautiful. I'll start reading it tonight.

      Delete