4/22/15

Link List - April 2015

portrait child nature clover black and white

Alrighty, I've compiled a list of inspirational goodies for the month of April. 

I'm trying to exercise more regularly.  Listening to these photographer interviews at the gym helps with the boredom. 

So much to glean from this interview: Oprah Winfrey on Career, Life, and Leadership. 

This article in the New York Times: Sally Mann's Exposure.  

New to me artist: Agnieszka Sosnowska

This book Trailer: Talking Pictures

Coloring books for adults: Johanna Basford

These notecards: Loop Drawings

Handmade Lotka gift wrap.  You can request a free sample of these or any of their other products.  Their Lotka envelopes are really soft and I would consider framing their wrap like this.

Future Sharpie project.

Eco-friendly shipping supplies:  Eco-Enclose.  I'm happy with their photo mailers.

Free film emulator sample pack for Lightroom:  VSCO Film OO

Free test prints from a new pro lab, on fine art paper.  Hands down, some of the best prints I've had done.  I love that they offer small fine art prints so I don't have to print large everytime I want something nice.

Free entry photo contests this month:  On the Move and Daily Life

Notebooks I'm considering:  Field Notes.  I love the idea of having a box to store them in and organizing it by year or subject.  I discovered these by accident when I was pondering a way to sell photos with added 'field notes' written on the back.





2 comments:

  1. Those Sharpie rocks are cool! It would be fun to leave them in random places or all mixed in with other rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would! It made me think of Loeb too. That place has the best rocks.

      Delete