6/20/14

Link List June 2014

Maryanne Gobble Photography

June is off to a bang! I should be taking off on our next trip shortly.  As in, my bags are packed and I'm just waiting for a flight to open up, squeal!  I'll give my compulsive ticket checking a break and leave you all with some of my favorite links this month.  Feel free to leave your favorite everythings linked in the comment section.

Favorite time lapse;  Adrift by Simon Christen

Favorite photo advice: 35 Magnum Photographers Give Their Advice

And especially if you are just getting started:  What I (Hannah) Would Say

Favorite photo series:  This is Boy by Tytia Habig

Favorite Books this month The Element and Learning to Walk in the Dark

Favorite packable salads:  Cilantro Salad, Curried Chickpea, and Korean Style Cucumber and Edamame 

No comments:

Post a Comment