3/24/14

Link List March 2014

maryanne-gobble-photography

Time for another link list.  Feel free to link up what you all have been reading, eating, doing, seeing.  Photography or otherwise because everyday life is the wellspring of our creative life.

Food that left me feeling nourished:
Sweet Potato Sriracha Noodle Soup
Black Bean and Potato Soup
Eggs, Spinach, and Mushroom Skillet

Books worth reading:
An Altar in the World
The Glass Castle

Favorite Blog posts:
How Tired People Make Love
Ryan Muirhead Talks Depression, Creativity, and What it Means to be Human

New (to me) photographers:
Kristina Petrosiute 
Katy Tuttle
Danila Tkachenko
Florian Gerbaud

Video:
Wes Anderson//Centered (know the rules and then break them!)




2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Maryanne, for the link list. I very much love the photographers that are also knew to me.
    Where did you find them? And how do you find interesting blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think several of them were found on Flickr. When I find an artist I like I look at their 'favorites' and then all sorts of wonderful rabbit trails follow. Here is my favorites list to get you started http://www.flickr.com/photos/14527832@N06/favorites/

      I think you would also love this artist https://www.facebook.com/HannahNicolePhotography

      Delete