2/25/13

Light in Dark Places


"Only when we're brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light."  Brene Brown - Daring Greatly

fine art maryanne gobble photography

 “As soon as we feel at home in our own house, discover the dark corners as well as the light spots, the closed doors as well as the drafty rooms, our confusion will evaporate, our anxiety will diminish, and we will
 become capable of creative work.”  Henri Nouwen,-The Wounded Healer

fine art maryanne gobble photography california oak tree

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I've only read two of his books so far. The only one my library had and the other I bought used off Amazon. We will most likely move this year so I'm hoping some of his books will be in my next town's library. It's looking like we may end up in a city so the book pickins should be good!

      Delete
  2. what a glorious series with the cactus and the backlighting; beautiful work

    ReplyDelete