1/29/13

Hedge Creek Falls Self Portrait

maryanne-gobble-self-portrait hedge creek falls dunsmuir fine art

I am just a West Coaster at heart.  The way the land gets under your skin and you could not scratch it out if you tried. 

We set out as a family on Sunday and ended up at Hedge Creek Falls in Dunsmuir California.  While everyone else continued exploring the area I pulled a dress from my backpack and did a quick set up.  I ran over to this broken piece of basalt formation and let the shutter fire off several two second exposures. That was it.  My fingers went numb and there was no messing with the camera settings after that. 

I shot at this location one other time just over a year ago.   You can see those here.  It rained last year so I was pretty happy to see snow this time around.

maryanne-gobble-hedge-creek-falls

No comments:

Post a Comment