11/7/12

When John Lennon Meets Jay Z

tumblr_lgxjm1YyAO1qco26jo1_500

He totally is right?   So I wasn't going for hip hop... it's just he's a photographer and like we photographers tend to do he was talking with his hands.  I'm leaning on a handrail full of bat poop while David is talking about photography or something.  Something, because once I saw the shot I stopped listening and started telling him to put his hands back how he had them.  And he rocked it!

It's been almost a year since I've done portraiture with a new face.  Getting a little rusty.  I butchered a good many photos between these shots and have a good idea what I need to work on next time.  Never stop practicing.   Use it or loose it.


high contrast man portraithigh contrast natural light photographyhigh contrast outdoor portrait manhigh contrast natural light portrait

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, this is the Monolith where I had wanted to take you last time you were in town! Not sure what Paige would have thought. I forgot it's a little smelly inside from the bats.

      Delete