5/10/12

Spikes and Agave Americana

I saw this plant near a parking lot this morning and did a quickie photo shoot. He was a little nervous about the large thorns and the sun was slightly blinding. So I traded him mints for photos. For the record, he never lets me play with his hair so it was a fun change to spike it up a little for five minutes before it was patted back down to safety.

These kid shoots are treasured but I am craving the atmosphere of the coastline or wilderness.  Or maybe just space.  I asked for a couple minutes of space yesterday and my youngest goes, "Is that a need or a want?"  Very funny kid.

Agave Fine Art Portrait Child and ContrastHigh Contrast Child Portrait, Black and White PhotoAgave and Spikey Hair PortraitBoy and Agave Plant PhotoAgave Plant Detail and Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment