5/17/12

A Moment of Magic

My boys have a neighborhood grandma who is getting close to 100 years old. They love to go visit her and she loves to watch them play outside her window. Yesterday they came home from grandma's house with a small sprinkler which they promptly set up in our front yard so she could watch them try it out.

I looked out the window and there were sunbeams bursting everywhere through the water mist and trees. Magic. I know it. Magic from carefree little boys basking in grandma's love on a golden afternoon.

Fine Art Child Photo, black and white, light rays, summer, playFull sun child portrait, photography, boy, natural light

3 comments:

  1. Jeeeeez. These are incredible... so jealous of those wonderful sun beams! So glad you had your camera at the ready to capture these amazing pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy right? I don't believe I've ever noticed sun beams like this with a sprinkler. By the time I got my camera out he was about done playing. But I was able to get a few shots in.

      Delete
  2. ... the ones with his hands in the air is WONDERFUL!! Looove it! :)

    ReplyDelete