5/15/12

King of the Wind–Hatchet Mountain Wind Farm

Hatchet Ridge Mountain Wind Farm Northern California Photo

I had three pieces of printer paper, scissors, a stapler and the shirt on my back. Ok, ok, so I actually took the shirt off my husband's back, literally. And viola! May I present, the King of the Wind! Or the statue of liberty. Depending which way the wind was blowing.

I was hoping for a tall sort of crown like in Where the Wild Things Are. Well, I was really hoping for any picture at all as I was not sure what to expect out of this new location.

Seriously though I showed up with the following in my car trunk. You never know what you are going to need.  Paper, scissors, stapler, striped dress and sweater (opted out of self portraits) hoodies, camera, tripod, naan, tea, chickpea salad, chocolate, book regarding ancient mysteries, and extra shoes which I used after almost losing my sandals in the mud.

California Wind Farm Portrait of child playingWind Turbines and Crown Fashion Child PortraitureWind Turbine Silhouette with Child Wearing CrownWind Farm and Kid Conceptual Photo in California, Paper CrownChild Crown Shadow Fine Art PhotoSunburst Crown Boy, Black and white photographyDress up boy playing portraitDress up Wind Farm Northern California Child PortraiturePaper Crown Child Natural Light Photography Hey! Where's your shirt!? Oh yes, I remember...
Man at WInd Farm Fine Art Conceptual Photo

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I've been wanting to try making some fabric crowns...if I ever get around to doing it, I'll send you one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you make some. I've seen so many great felt crowns online. Another idea you may want for Paige is this princess rose crown http://mycakies.blogspot.com/2012/03/diy-crepe-paper-floral-crown.html The whole blog is crafty and fun. And you're crafty and fun, a good fit (:

      Delete