3/13/12

Wind Action

Maybe I like the color version of the stormy lake. It's funny how I see editing different after a good nights sleep. Here is a little GIF of the storm rolling in last night. We woke up to the beautiful sound of rain and wind this morning.  I learn something new every time I shoot.  If I could do it over I would have shot just the stump and clouds with a several second delay in between to catch the clouds moving for a GIF.  You can just barley see the clouds move in this one.

Animated Gif Self Portrait Wind Stump Whiskeytown Lake, CA

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I do love the clouds! That would be SO cool, to see them coming in a little longer. We got snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm happy you got snow as I know how much you love it! Hope you went boarding this season!

      Delete