2/22/12

Painting with Flowers

Plans to shoot outdoors keep getting thwarted. So I brought outdoors indoors. These are all around one second exposures while I braced myself against a closet door waving daffodils around.  I really ought to start showering before these early morning photo experiments.  It helps take the sleepiness out of my eyes.  Yawning just looking at these.

Flower painting though...  I dig it.  I think it could be developed more.  I'll keep it in my data base of ideas.

IMG_7538IMG_7511

6 comments:

  1. ooooh. I love the colored ones. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wanted to post more color shots but they closely resembled mug shots. Hard to have a fixed expression on one's face for long exposures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I love the color ones too. I can't believe you were able to hold your head so still while waving the flowers. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul,

      I had to toss a lot of the photos because I could not hold very still while moving my arm so much (: I think it may be easier if I photograph another person while I operate the flowers and camera?

      Delete
  4. You should get a canon remote. You can pick a used one up for like $15. Then put your kids to work on the flower waving. I am sure they would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a remote set on two second delay, but having someone move the flowers would have surly helped with holding still!

      Delete