12/21/11

Icarus Series

This is the first time I've ever had a garage! I was so domesticated with all my ducks in a row yesterday until I noticed the way the dim light glows against the cement floor with the softest of touch. I snapped a few shots yesterday, but they were cropped a little tight. So this morning I did a new set up which you can see at the bottom of this post. Complete with a space heater because it's been in the 30s in the mornings. Yesterday's shots I didn't have a heater, ouch! And yup, that's my garage sale curtain making another appearance.

If you don't know the story of Icarus you can read it here.

Between my two Icarus shoots I marveled at these statues from the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  Particularly the hand and feet studies.  Super realistic and from stone!!!


134IMG_4271

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. It's funny. I'm such a wimp my shoulders still are sore from flapping around on the cold floor like that.

    ReplyDelete