12/2/11

December 2nd A Great Day to be Alive

Also a great day to celebrate my first day on earth as a 31 year old. 

We found this blanket garage saleing today. I had my tripod mounted in a tree and both of us pulled down in the ivy in no time flat.

Laying in our back yard under a blue fall sky.  Yup, an incredible day to be alive.

No showering, no shaving and basically no editing (we're talking two clicks of a button).  VSCO Film Emulator Fuji 800z and Kodak T-Max 3200.

IMG_3439IMG_3474IMG_3467

3 comments:

  1. Guess what! We're only two days apart!!! (My 31st birthday is on the 4th :) YOU MOUNTED A TRIPOD IN A TREE!!!!!! And this is why you are one of my favorite people :) Such exciting images!

    p.s. I totally got the VSCO presets. I think I have officially found the last presets that I will ever need ever :) Love them! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the same age, so we're practically twins!

    Ha, yea, a regular ol tripod in a small tree ouuside. I just spread the legs straight out in the branches and turned the center post upside down. Just in case I looped the camera strap to a branch in case the tripod gave way.

    I think VSCO has cut my stress level in half! You're going to love it.

    Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Love the blanket...reminds me of the ones my grandma used to make. I hope you had a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete