11/15/11

Golden Goose, Can’t Resist

I just got back from a trip to the Bahamas with eleven other people. It was awesome! So I made a deal with myself to not touch my camera until I'm through the editing process.

But who's been to Northern California? If you haven't you really should.

We woke up to the most deliciously scented air. Then rolled with laughter watching a deer prance across a crosswalk near my son's school. I take a detour home to look at the fall colors and  just happen upon a flock of hungry geese. Easily a hundred of them.

So what choice did I have but to go get my camera, a loaf of bread and run around like a mad woman in my pajamas while those hissing winged beasts charged after us.


5243186

4 comments:

  1. Love the color! Wish we could get some blue skies around here before all the fall color is gone, but I don't think it's going to happen. :( Also, can't wait to see your Bahamas pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are not only incredible but they have such an effortless grace to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you must come visit. Redding is the second sunniest city in the US.

    Bex, thank you! I'm so glad I went back to enjoy the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - those trees are gorgeous!! Makes me miss fall up north. Texas falls are so...blah. These pictures make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete