10/20/11

Perspective

Yes, I'm getting carried away with stripes and upside down photos lately. This was a little photo exercise I did this afternoon. The walls are a little sloppy, but you can see the basic idea I was toying with.  The yellow sweater I just found yesterday.  It's one of the few things I own in which I actually feel like me when I wear it.  Hope I didn't stretch it too much.

In a perfect world, that is the one without cars on the road, I would have set this up in the center yellow stripe on the highway.

IMG_9466IMG_9432
IMG_9478IMG_9424

4 comments:

  1. Drive around until you find a deserted stretch of road somewhere. I've been needing to do that for a while. There are so many times when I've wanted to take a picture that involved the middle of the road, but finding one without cars is hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're creativity astounds me! Terrific shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was something a bit different for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryanne!! You are seriously doing some amazingly out of this world out of the box creative stuff right now :) I always get a treat when i come here :)

    ReplyDelete