9/13/11

Light Rays and Waterfalls

"Every beauty which is seen here by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all are come."
Michelangelo

self portrait, nature, woman, lightrays, beauty, california, dreamscape

This is how I spent my morning with my husband and youngest son.  The highlight was when I was standing in the water rearranging the curtain around my waist and looked up at my son on the rocks.  There he was with his gleaming 4 year old face stretching out his fingers to the light and mist.  Forever burned in my memory...

Thanks to Eric's Landscape Photography for posting the most beautiful pictures of Crystal Creek Falls which set the bait for me to leave my house.  And thank you to Western Dreamer on Flickr for taking the time to give me directions to the upper falls!  We can't wait to go back and explore more.

1 comment: